Men’s Leather Duffle Coat Brown
Mens Brown Duffle Coat
Created exclusively for Hidepark from the most supple of cow hides, the leather has been tumbled for the softest of feels. The surface has then been carefully and gently buffed to produce a truly natural satin finish.
- Hood can be detached by zipping fastener under the collar.
- Traditional wooden toggles with full-length heavy duty brass zip concealed by placket
- Two deep front pockets with vents and stud fasten flaps
- Sleeves have internal fleece cuffs to keep out the wind
- Lining in body and hood is 100% brushed cotton. Exceptionally warm.
- Button fasten inside pocket.
- Drawstring round hood to pull in and keep out the cold and rain.
- A fabulous coat that will never go out of fashion and keep you warm for years and years.
The back length of 35-37” matches our range of S to 2XL chest fittings. Order your superb value brown cowhide leather duffle coat today and delivery is free.
This always-fashionable deep brown men’s leather duffle coat offers truly durable value, and is perfect for every situation, offering an essential combination of warmth and style. This is demonstrated by fleece cuffs specially designed to keep the wind at bay, as is the 100% exceptionally warm brushed cotton lining in both body and hood. When you want, you can quickly detach the hood, thanks to its sturdy zip fastening attachment. When the weather strikes, you’ll certainly be glad of the handy drawstring around it!
Of course, no duffle coat is finished unless it is complete with traditional wooden toggles. Ours are backed up by a skilfully concealed heavy duty brass zip to ensure snugness on the wildest of winter days. Two deep vented and stud fastened front pockets are always useful; as is the button fastened one inside your duffle coat.
Also available in:
HOW TO MEASURE
Stand up straight with your arms hanging straight by your sides.
Wrap the tape measure under your armpits around the largest part of your chest. The tape measure should wrap across your shoulder blades.
Do not pull the tape measue too tightly.